Hello everybody,

I have just started using wix and i want to execute a command wreg to
install some drivers after installation of the application. This works on an
XP machine , but on windows 7 machine it requires administrator privileges
to do it. this is my code:

<CustomAction Id="Pop1" Property="Cmd" Value="[SystemFolder]cmd.exe"/>
    <CustomAction Id="RegisterDriver" Impersonate="no" Property="Cmd"
ExeCommand="/q /e:on /c &quot;wdreg.exe -inf file.inf install" />

    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <Custom Action="Pop1" After="InstallFinalize">NOT Cmd</Custom>
      <Custom Action="RegisterDriver" After="Pop1" />
    </InstallExecuteSequence>

The install stops at the end and shows me an error message. And when i
execute manually the command on cmd window it shpws me the error message of
administratrator privileges so i think that the windows installer stops
because of that since it works perfectly on xp machine.

I hope i was clear in my description and i hope to find an answer in your
forum :)
thanks in advance!