Hi,

as part of my managed bundle, I may need to activate certain Windows Features.
Since I'm targeting Windows 2008 R2 or later, I can safely use the
Add-WindowsFeature and Get-WindowsFeature cmdlets.

The Add-WindowsFeature would be called from a custom action. However, I want to
display a list of missing features to the user during the UI part of the Setup.
For this I call the Get-WindowsFeature cmdlet in my managed bootstrapper.
However, this fails, because the custom Bootstrapper application always seems
to be 32bit. Unfortunately, the ServerManager PowerShell module is only
available as 64bit.

I've already tried to compile the whole setup solution as 64, but no avail.

Is this scenario simply not possible or am I missing something?

Kind regards,
Henning