From: Brian C <briancoving...@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Mensching <r...@robmensching.com>; General discussion for Windows
Installer XML toolset. <wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Command line arguments to managed BA

Rob,
  I have gotten a little further now.  Using Model.Command.CommandLine, I now
get my command line arguments great, except that on Windows 7, when I start the
Bootstrap application, I always get "ignored" as an argument, even when none
are passed?!? XP works fine, but Windows 7 (x64 or x32) always have the
"ignored" argument when double-clicking the bootstrap executable.  Any ideas?
I am running with 3.6.3025.

Thanks,
Brian