I'm new to WiX and trying to determine if this tool will work for our purposes.
We're using VS 2010.
In working through the instructions for Creating a Simple Setup under Working
in Visual Studio, it appears that when I build the setup after adding the
reference nothing is added to the Product.wxs file(Harvest is set to True). If
I manually edit the file, the intellisense doesn't seem to be working. However
when I build the generated setup does seem to work correctly.
Just wondering what I'm doing wrong, if anything, that the integration doesn't
seem to be working quite right?