> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:06:07 +0100
> From: br...@cran.org.uk

> I'm a bit surprised that the license change wasn't highlighted - it
> seems WiX is now licensed under the Ms-Rl.

I would appreciate some clarification on this license too.

(A) Reciprocal Grants- For any file you distribute that contains code from the
software (in source code or binary format), you must provide recipients the
source code to that file along with a copy of this license, which license will
govern that file. You may license other files that are entirely your own work
and do not contain code from the software under any terms you choose.

A Burn bundle contains WiX code in binary format so what source code do I need
to provide? The .wxs file? Or the source code to my program?

Peter