My Burn package includes the .NET 4.0 client profile from WiXNetFxExtension
like so:

      <PackageGroupRef Id="NetFx40ClientRedist"/>

When I attempt to install on XP64, I get a spurious error in Burn "0x800713ec -
Asia"

Log file ->
http://upload.iesve.com/downloads/burn_issues/xp64_net4clientprofile.log
Burn screenshot ->
http://upload.iesve.com/downloads/burn_issues/xp64_burn_net4_error.png

When I run the .NET 4.0 client profile redistributable manually on this machine
I get the following error ->
http://upload.iesve.com/downloads/burn_issues/xp64_net4_install.png which
suggests the PackageGroupRef in WiXNetFxExtension isn't installing a
pre-requisite.
The XP64 VM I'm testing on is up to date with Windows Updates.

Should I bug report this?

Palbinder Sandher
Software Platform Engineer
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501
http://www.iesve.com

**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20
0SP
Email Disclaimer