I have an installation which has the .NET Framework 3.5 etc. as prerequisites.

In the past I've been able to install the .NET Framework by calling the
redistributable package.

What is the correct approach for Windows 8?

Most of my target market does not have internet connectivity. IT departments
install machines then pass them out to the users. There are no ISO images of
the Windows 8 install or folders that I'm aware of on users machines that
enable me to call "dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /all
/source:<Win8Source>\sources\sxs" as the source is held with the IT departments.

Should I just fail the install as I can't install the prerequisite?
Or have I got the wrong approach.

Neil