Hi Lee/Neil/All,

I'm facing the same problem of building my wix project files through Team
build(TFS 2008).I'm able to built my Wix project using the Project reference
through visual Studio but when i run a Team build it fails with the below
error

error CNDL0150: Undefined preprocessor variable
'$(var.MyProject_Name.TargetPath)'.

Are we supposed to define this variable in the wix Project at the beginning
if so what is the value i should provide as it needs to be compiled when run
from Team build.

Regards,
Abishek