From: jaczjill [mailto:jaczj...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 September 2012 14:20
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WiX Bootstrapper Bundle creating uninstall shortcut
in program files

Hello Jacob,

Yes, we need for internal purpose and you are right that I would pass
bundle's product code to MSI for creating shortcut. Now the PROBLEM is
bundle's product code is not available,I think I gets generated on run time
so stuck at this point. Need some way to get Product code of bundle.

do you have any idea on this ?

Thanks much!
regards,
Jacky

-----
jaczjill

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.