Hi All, trust everyone is well.

I've generated a patch file (.msp) and I would like to extract the content
of this file just like dark.exe does for .msi

the reason i'm trying to do this is because i would like to see before hand
what files will be updated.

also one more question is there a way to check what the differences is when
doing diff on Original and Latest:

        torch.exe -p -xi Original.wixpdb Latest.wixpdb -out
patch\diff.wixmst

this generates diff.wixmst which is used later for generating the patch
(.msp) it would be nice to know before hand what files will be updated or
does this only occur at a later stage when producing the patch (msp) file

       pyro.exe patch\patch.wixmsp -t MPatch patch\diff.wixmst -out
patch\patch.msp

thanks in advance for your kind assistance,

--

Best always,

Muzi
082 594 4807

*Light, Love & Prosperity in Abundance!!!*