So, in this moment my only options would be:

1. Copy manually the bitmap files to the temporary directory where wix is
compiling the msi file, probably in the BeforeBuild Target of the wixproj
file.

2. Modify the wxs or wxi file where the dialog specify the images and pass
a $(var.artdirectory) property (as a DefineConstants) in the MSBuild file.

==

3. (This is the ideal way but it will take time), Modify wix.targets, find
the way where I could specify <Content /> and allow the option to copy
those Content to the temporary compile directory (obj/longnamehere)... If
this is not needed maybe it could be using another property like
<OtherFiles />

Am I right or missing something?

Cristian Prieto