Hi all,

I have a product with multiple independent features that uses modified
WixUI_Mondo interface. On top of it, I use default burn bootstrapper to
install couple of prerequisites and select correct architecture version for
the product (x86/x64) to install.

I've run into situation, when I need to change (add or remove) installed
features, without reinstalling the whole product. But, when hitting "Change"
in Programs and Features, bundle UI provides only "Repair", "Uninstall" and
"Close" options. DisplayInternalUI option for MsiPackage is set to "yes".
Changing EnableFeatureSelection had no effect.

I'd like to ask you, if it's even possible to do what I need with default
bootstrapper. Is there something I missed? Or do I need to build my own
custom bootstrapper?