From: Pasquale Fersini [mailto:basquale.fers...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 10:37 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Show progress bar during downloading .net framework

Hi all,
I want to show a progress bar during downloading .net Framework; I use
following code:

<PackageGroup Id="Netfx4Full">   <ExePackage Id="Netfx4Full"
Cache="no" Compressed="no" PerMachine="yes" Permanent="yes"
Vital="yes" SourceFile="dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe"
DownloadUrl="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=164193";
InstallCommand="/quiet /norestart AGREETOLICENSE=YES"
RepairCommand="/q ACTION=Repair /hideconsole"
DetectCondition="NET4Installed = 1" /></PackageGroup>

According to my chief, I should display a message or show a progress bar,
because the installer seems to be frozen.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!