From: Phil Wilson [mailto:phil.wil...@mvps.org]
Sent: October-03-12 1:08 PM
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] different features to differentProgramFilesFolder...

I'd say it was more than a recommendation. The docs explicitly say that 32-bit
packages can contain only 32-bit components, so with any 32-bit components
you're pretty well bound to making a package for 32-bit and another for 64-bit.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa367451(v=vs.85).as
px

Phil