I'd just like a bit of advice/clarification on property types and CAs. If I
write a CA to fetch a folder location from the OS (to be used like
'ProgramFilesFolder') then I need to set a property (correct?) If I use a
private property I have to give it a 'default' value which is overwritten by
the CA - but then I always get ICE48. So do I have to use a secure public
property? This seems OK but I'm not sure (despite having read the docs!) I
understand the nuances of secure public properties vs. private properties when
it comes to elevated installs - could someone please explain it in a sentence
or two?

Thanks
Pete