In your bundle a MSIs wixprojs set SignOutput to true:

<Project>
  <PropertyGroup>
    <SignOutput>true</SignOutput>
  </PropertyGroup>

Then for MSIs add target SignMsi and for bundle add targets
SignBundleEngine and SignBundle. In these targets use SignFile task or
Exec task to sign the output files. (Note that for MSIs you cannot use
the SignFile task.)

<Target Name="SignMsi">
  <Exec Command="&quot;$(WindowsSdkDir)\bin\signtool.exe&quot; sign
/sha1 xxxxxx... /t http://timestamp.verisign.com/scripts/timstamp.dll
&quot;%(SignMsi.FullPath)&quot;" />
</Target>

<Target Name="SignBundle">
  <SignFile CertificateThumbprint="xx xx xx ..."
SigningTarget="@(SignBundleEngine)"
TimestampUrl="http://timestamp.verisign.com/scripts/timstamp.dll"; />
</Target>

--