Hi
I have a patching issue I need help with. Version 10.1 of my msi installs a dll
with version 10.1.0. This is the also the version listed in the File table of
the msi for this dll. This msi is the English setup. I have embedded msts in
this msi that localizes the dialogs for this msi. There was a problem with this
mst, so when this mst is applied over the setup msi, the version of this dll in
the File table is removed. (The dll installed on the machine is OK, it is just
the File table of the msi that has the version removed when you apply the mst).

I now have an msp for this Version 10.1 that increments the dll to 10.1.1. I am
finding that when the localized msi is installed (with the mst that removes the
file version in the file table), and when the msp is applied over this, the dll
is not patched.

How can I fix the msp so that the file is successfully patched in this scenario?

Thanks!
Uma Harano