From: Georg von Kries [mailto:g...@creativbox.net]
Sent: 23 October 2012 10:19
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Burn and Files in Use / Restart Manager

Hi Neil,

thanks for your suggestion. In my case there is an Outlook add-in installed
together with our application. We cannot just close Outlook without asking the
user and I don't see a possibility to show just a single internal MSI dialog
for prompting the user to close Outlook. Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Georg