(question also posted to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13133387/using-paraffin-with-tfs)

I have a solution that has a number of Wix projects that I'd like to use
Paraffin for maintaining the list of included files.

>From what I understand, you'd normally point Paraffin at the various bin
folders to collect all the files.

When TFS builds a solution, it overrides the OutDir/OutputPath msbuild
property, which results in all the build outputs going to a common Binaries
directory, rather than each project's bin folder.

So how do people use Paraffin in this scenario?

-david