Take a look at the <MajorUpgrade> element, it make authoring this much simpler
http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/major_upgrade.htm.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Chaitanya [mailto:chaita...@pointcross.com]
Sent: 07 November 2012 09:43
To: WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Problem in Major upgrade

Hi,

Iam trying to do major upgrade.

Its doing action but in my control panel it is showing two entries don't want
two entries.

Here is my upgrade code.

<Upgrade Id="5CFFD7A1-03B9-4B07-87C0-9B84555CC15D">

      <UpgradeVersion Minimum="1.0.0.0" IncludeMinimum="no" OnlyDetect="yes"
Property="NEWPRODUCTFOUND" Language="1033" />

      <UpgradeVersion Minimum="1.0.0.0" IncludeMinimum="yes"
Maximum="2.0.0.0" IncludeMaximum="no" Property="UPGRADEFOUND"
Language="1033" />

    </Upgrade>

<CustomAction Id="PreventDowngrading" Error="Newer Version Already Installed" />

    <InstallExecuteSequence>

      <Custom Action="PreventDowngrading"
After="FindRelatedProducts">newProductFound</Custom>

          <RemoveExistingProducts
After="InstallFinalize"></RemoveExistingProducts>

    </InstallExecuteSequence>

Iam changing the product code and maintaining upgrade code same. Through
command line "msiexec /I {.msi} ALLUSERS=1

Please help  me where im doing wrong.

Thanks,

Chaitanya.