Hi all - about a year ago I wrote a heat extension (based on various code I
found on the web) for our internal use which harvests 32-bit COM EXE servers
and pre-initializes the registry with the ATL Registrar before harvesting.
Lately I updated it with support for 64-bit COM servers (DLL and EXE).  I've
gotten the go-ahead to clean it up and post it as an open-source project.  I
need to remove the company-specific namespaces, make things a little more
generic, add some better comments, perhaps an architecture doc, etc.

My question has to do with the open-source part of it, since I haven't done any
of that before.  I notice there is a WiX-contrib project on codeplex.  Is that
a good place to start for something like this ?  Thanks for any gotchas,
pointers or other info !
-Rob