Hello

I need to create an installer file, which copies a set of XML files into the
directory of an existing application, which is already assumed to be installed
on the computer. The installer wraps a plugin (consisting of a set of XML
files) for a popular CASE tool.

I would prefer if this can be done using a combination of WiX with an MSI
package as the output so that it can be deployed easily to corporat
environments.

The installer must do the following:
1. Ask the user for the target directory in which the existing application is
installed (defaulting to c:\program files\AppName)
2. Copy two XML files into c:\program files\AppName\SubDir -- and create SubDir
if it doesn't already exist
3. Finish the install.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Anders
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.