Hi Andrew,

take a look at the WiXNetFxExtension. It will determine the available
frameworks and initialize some properties, that one can reference.

The following properties may help you to compose your condition...
     <PropertyRef Id='NETFRAMEWORK40FULL'/>
     <PropertyRef Id='NETFRAMEWORK40CLIENT'/>
     <PropertyRef Id='NETFRAMEWORK35'/>
     <PropertyRef Id='NETFRAMEWORK35_CLIENT'/>
     <PropertyRef Id='NETFRAMEWORK30'/>
     <PropertyRef Id='NETFRAMEWORK20'/>

It might look some what like:
<Condition Message='!(loc.YOUR.LOCALIZED.MESSAGE.ID)'>
     <![CDATA[(Installed OR NETFRAMEWORK20 OR NETFRAMEWORK40FULL)]]>
</Condition>

Remember to use the -ext WiXNetFxExtension argument when calling candle
and light in order to have the properties initialized.

Michel