Hi,

Thanks for your suggesting, unfortunately it didn't help... :( Still getting
the same error:

2>------ Build started: Project: GISSetup, Configuration: Release x86 ------
2>      C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.6\bin\Light.exe -out
D:\Source\Main\ Servers\GIS\GISSetup\bin\Release\GISSetup.msi -pdbout
D:\Source\Main\ Servers\GIS\GISSetup\bin\Release\GISSetup.wixpdb -cultures:null
-ext "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.6\bin\\WixUIExtension.dll"
-contentsfile obj\Release\GISSetup.wixproj.BindContentsFileListnull.txt
-outputsfile obj\Release\GISSetup.wixproj.BindOutputsFileListnull.txt
-builtoutputsfile obj\Release\GISSetup.wixproj.BindBuiltOutputsFileListnull.txt
-wixprojectfile D:\Source\Main\ Servers\GIS\GISSetup\GISSetup.wixproj
obj\Release\Product.wixobj
2>C:\Users\SamiOvaska\AppData\Local\Temp\ifton5qy\_Validation.idt(0,0): error
LGHT0136: There was an error importing table '_Validation' from file
'C:\Users\SamiOvaska\AppData\Local\Temp\ifton5qy\_Validation.idt'.
2>Done building project "GISSetup.wixproj" -- FAILED.

The content of _Validation.idt is:

Table   Column  Nullable        MinValue        MaxValue        KeyTable
KeyColumn       Category        Set     Description
s32     s32     s4      I4      I4      S255    I2      S32     S255    S255
_Validation     Table   Column
_SummaryInformation     PropertyId      N

_SummaryInformation     Value   N

_Validation     Table   N                                       Identifier
        Name of table
_Validation     Column  N                                       Identifier
        Name of column
_Validation     Nullable        N
Y;N     Whether the column is nullable
_Validation     MinValue        Y       l2147483647     2147483647
                        Minimum value allowed
_Validation     MaxValue        Y       l2147483647     2147483647
                        Maximum value allowed
_Validation     KeyTable        Y
Identifier              For foreign key, Name of table to which data must link
_Validation     KeyColumn       Y       1       32
        Column to which foreign key connects
_Validation     Category        Y
Text;Formatted;Template;Condition;Guid;Path;Version;Language;Identifier;Binary;UpperCase;LowerCase;Filename;Paths;AnyPath;WildCardFilename;RegPath;CustomSource;Property;Cabinet;Shortcut;FormattedSDDLText;Integer;DoubleInteger;TimeDate;DefaultDir
   String category
_Validation     Set     Y                                       Text
Set of values that are permitted
_Validation     Description     Y                                       Text
        Description of column
AdminExecuteSequence    Action  N
Identifier              Name of action to invoke, either in the engine or the
handler DLL.
AdminExecuteSequence    Condition       Y
Condition               Optional expression which skips the action if evaluates
to expFalse.If the expression syntax is invalid, the engine will terminate,
returning iesBadActionData.
AdminExecuteSequence    Sequence        Y       l4      32767
                Number that determines the sort order in which the actions are
to be executed.  Leave blank to suppress action.
AdminUISequence Action  N                                       Identifier
        Name of action to invoke, either in the engine or the handler DLL.
AdminUISequence Condition       Y
Condition               Optional expression which skips the action if evaluates
to expFalse.If the expression syntax is invalid, the engine will terminate,
returning iesBadActionData.
AdminUISequence Sequence        Y       l4      32767
        Number that determines the sort order in which the actions are to be
executed.  Leave blank to suppress action.
AdvtExecuteSequence     Action  N
Identifier              Name of action to invoke, either in the engine or the
handler DLL.
AdvtExecuteSequence     Condition       Y
Condition               Optional expression which skips the action if evaluates
to expFalse.If the expression syntax is invalid, the engine will terminate,
returning iesBadActionData.
AdvtExecuteSequence     Sequence        Y       l4      32767
                Number that determines the sort order in which the actions are
to be executed.  Leave blank to suppress action.
Component       Component       N
Identifier              Primary key used to identify a particular component
record.
Component       ComponentId     Y                                       Guid
        A string GUID unique to this component, version, and language.
Component       Directory_      N                       Directory       1
Identifier              Required key of a Directory table record. This is
actually a property name whose value contains the actual path, set either by
the AppSearch action or with the default setting obtained from the Directory
table.
Component       Attributes      N
        Remote execution option, one of irsEnum
Component       Condition       Y
Condition               A conditional statement that will disable this
component if the specified condition evaluates to the 'True' state. If a
component is disabled, it will not be installed, regardless of the 'Action'
state associated with the component.
Component       KeyPath Y                       File;Registry;ODBCDataSource
1       Identifier              Either the primary key into the File table,
Registry table, or ODBCDataSource table. This extract path is stored when the
component is installed, and is used to detect the presence of the component and
to return the path to it.
Directory       Directory       N
Identifier              Unique identifier for directory entry, primary key. If
a property by this name is defined, it contains the full path to the directory.
Directory       Directory_Parent        Y                       Directory
1       Identifier              Reference to the entry in this table specifying
the default parent directory. A record parented to itself or with a Null parent
represents a root of the install tree.
Directory       DefaultDir      N
DefaultDir              The default sub-path under parent's path.
Feature Feature N                                       Identifier
Primary key used to identify a particular feature record.
Feature Feature_Parent  Y                       Feature 1       Identifier
        Optional key of a parent record in the same table. If the parent is not
selected, then the record will not be installed. Null indicates a root item.
Feature Title   Y                                       Text            Short
text identifying a visible feature item.
Feature Description     Y                                       Text
Longer descriptive text describing a visible feature item.
Feature Display Y       0       32767                                   Numeric
sort order, used to force a specific display ordering.
Feature Level   N       0       32767                                   The
install level at which record will be initially selected. An install level of 0
will disable an item and prevent its display.
Feature Directory_      Y                       Directory       1
UpperCase               The name of the Directory that can be configured by the
UI. A non-null value will enable the browse button.
Feature Attributes      N
0;1;2;4;5;6;8;9;10;16;17;18;20;21;22;24;25;26;32;33;34;36;37;38;48;49;50;52;53;54
       Feature attributes
FeatureComponents       Feature_        N                       Feature 1
Identifier              Foreign key into Feature table.
FeatureComponents       Component_      N                       Component
1       Identifier              Foreign key into Component table.
File    File    N                                       Identifier
Primary key, non-localized token, must match identifier in cabinet.  For
uncompressed files, this field is ignored.
File    Component_      N                       Component       1
Identifier              Foreign key referencing Component that controls the
file.
File    FileName        N                                       Filename
        File name used for installation, may be localized.  This may contain a
"short name|long name" pair.
File    FileSize        N       0       2147483647
        Size of file in bytes (long integer).
File    Version Y                       File    1       Version         Version
string for versioned files;  Blank for unversioned files.
File    Language        Y                                       Language
        List of decimal language Ids, comma-separated if more than one.
File    Attributes      Y       0       32767
Integer containing bit flags representing file attributes (with the decimal
value of each bit position in parentheses)
File    Sequence        N       1       2147483647
        Sequence with respect to the media images; order must track cabinet
order.
InstallExecuteSequence  Action  N
Identifier              Name of action to invoke, either in the engine or the
handler DLL.
InstallExecuteSequence  Condition       Y
Condition               Optional expression which skips the action if evaluates
to expFalse.If the expression syntax is invalid, the engine will terminate,
returning iesBadActionData.
InstallExecuteSequence  Sequence        Y       l4      32767
                Number that determines the sort order in which the actions are
to be executed.  Leave blank to suppress action.
InstallUISequence       Action  N
Identifier              Name of action to invoke, either in the engine or the
handler DLL.
InstallUISequence       Condition       Y
Condition               Optional expression which skips the action if evaluates
to expFalse.If the expression syntax is invalid, the engine will terminate,
returning iesBadActionData.
InstallUISequence       Sequence        Y       l4      32767
                Number that determines the sort order in which the actions are
to be executed.  Leave blank to suppress action.
LaunchCondition Condition       N
Condition               Expression which must evaluate to TRUE in order for
install to commence.
LaunchCondition Description     N
Formatted               Localizable text to display when condition fails and
install must abort.
Media   DiskId  N       1       32767                                   Primary
key, integer to determine sort order for table.
Media   LastSequence    N       0       2147483647
        File sequence number for the last file for this media.
Media   DiskPrompt      Y                                       Text
Disk name: the visible text actually printed on the disk.  This will be used to
prompt the user when this disk needs to be inserted.
Media   Cabinet Y                                       Cabinet         If some
or all of the files stored on the media are compressed in a cabinet, the name
of that cabinet.
Media   VolumeLabel     Y                                       Text
The label attributed to the volume.
Media   Source  Y                                       Property
The property defining the location of the cabinet file.
Property        Property        N
Identifier              Name of property, uppercase if settable by launcher or
loader.
Property        Value   N                                       Text
String value for property.  Never null or empty.
Upgrade UpgradeCode     N                                       Guid
The UpgradeCode GUID belonging to the products in this set.
Upgrade VersionMin      Y                                       Text
The minimum ProductVersion of the products in this set.  The set may or may not
include products with this particular version.
Upgrade VersionMax      Y                                       Text
The maximum ProductVersion of the products in this set.  The set may or may not
include products with this particular version.
Upgrade Language        Y                                       Language
        A comma-separated list of languages for either products in this set or
products not in this set.
Upgrade Attributes      N       0       2147483647
        The attributes of this product set.
Upgrade Remove  Y                                       Formatted
The list of features to remove when uninstalling a product from this set.  The
default is "ALL".
Upgrade ActionProperty  N                                       UpperCase
        The property to set when a product in this set is found.

Regards,        Sami Ovaska