I think I'm trying to use Burn for something it wasn't designed to do.  I
wanted to confirm with experts.

I started out by creating a WiX MSI for my application which works great.  I
need to be able to install .NET 4.0 and SQL Express so I setup a Burn to handle
this for me and call my MSI.

I was expecting Burn to coordinate the different installs and not make any
changes to the machine itself.  I wasn't expecting the Burn to show up in
Add/Remove programs.  I only wanted my original MSI to show up in Add/Remove
programs.

Will Burn work as a basic bootstrapper or would I be better off using something
else?  It feels like I really should be using Burn to provide the install UI,
not my MSI.  Alternatively, maybe I'm thinking about how my install should work
incorrectly.

Thanks in advance
                -Mike

This electronic message from NAU Country Insurance Company and any attachment
to it is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this electronic message or any attachment is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please return it to the
sender and delete this original from your system.

1497674 - 03 Dec 2012 20:10:47 -0000