I would definitely consider using a Bundle for your scenario. I believe the
world is moving (has moved?) to a place where .msi files are building
blocks stacked together and wrapped with a bootstrapper (Burn Bundles in
WiX toolset). You do need to think about the problem a little differently
when using Bundles because you'll get many more degrees of freedom which
may come with a bit extra work (particularly in the UI department) since
Bundles are still pretty young.

virtually,

   Rob Mensching
   http://RobMensching.com LLC