I am trying to create a custom table and making the content available for
Burn/CustomMBA via the BootstrapperApplicationData.xml.

When creating a custom table inside my MSI  product using the following
excample (from
http://blog.torresdal.net/2008/10/24/wix-and-dtf-using-a-custom-action-to-list-available-web-sites-on-iis/)
 it is included in the MSI which I checked with
http://code.google.com/p/lessmsi/ .

>     <CustomTable Id="AvailableWebSites">
>       <Column Id="WebSiteNo" Category="Identifier" PrimaryKey="yes"
> Type="int" Width="4" />
>       <Column Id="WebSiteDescription" Category="Text" Type="string"
> PrimaryKey="no"/>
>       <Column Id="WebSitePort" Category="Text" Type="string"
> PrimaryKey="no"/>
>       <Column Id="WebSiteIP" Category="Text" Type="string" PrimaryKey="no"
> Nullable="yes"/>
>       <Column Id="WebSiteHeader" Category="Text" Type="string"
> PrimaryKey="no" Nullable="yes"/>
>       <Row>
>         <Data Column="WebSiteNo">0</Data>
>         <Data Column="WebSiteDescription">Bogus</Data>
>         <Data Column="WebSitePort">0</Data>
>         <Data Column="WebSiteIP"></Data>
>         <Data Column="WebSiteHeader"></Data>
>       </Row>
>     </CustomTable>

Changing the table attributes from

>     <CustomTable Id="AvailableWebSites">

>     <CustomTable Id="AvailableWebSites"
>  BootstrapperApplicationData="yes">

does not create the table instide the MSI file anymore nor does it create
the entries in BoostrapperApplicationData.xml

Should the tables be in the MSI only if  BootstrapperApplicationData="no"
or not defined or should the tables be always in the MSI file?

What's the correct way to get the table content into
the  BootstrapperApplicationData.xml as well?

Thanks for your support,
Best regards
chefkoch