Yup that is what I have done :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: December-13-12 11:33 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How do you extract the files from a bundle - answer

If that is a requirement, why not leave the packages uncompressed from the
bundle? The /layout switch would download everything they need.  The only trick
then is to document the order (which is impossible in GPO, IIRC) and Properties
(if any) to pass to the packages.

Does that not work?

virtually,

   Rob Mensching