So you see NOTHING?

32 by 32 pixels, masked (transparent)

steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Gilmour (FET) [mailto:d...@fetcorp.com]
Sent: December-13-12 2:06 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Can't get logo to display

Seeing as you are using the hyperlink license version and I am using the rtf
version, I just tried using your code, with the exception that I changed it to
point to my logo file.

Still the same problem - no logo displayed.

I'm wondering if there are some specific requirements regarding the logo file
use eg. dimensions, color depth, etc.  What are the vitals your your logo file?