No I only change the ProductVersion to a higher number (minor.build) and that
was it

-----Original Message-----
From: Castro, Edwin G. (Hillsboro) [mailto:edwin.cas...@fiserv.com]
Sent: December-20-12 3:27 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Upgrades NOT working on a new install....

What do you mean by "When I run the second it's like the first one was not
installed, it was like running a fresh install"? Does the verbose log tell you
whether 4.0.1.25 was detected and uninstalled? I guess I should also ask the
obvious question, did you change UpgradeCode?

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Digital Channels
Fiserv