Wix is open source. If you need a feature urgently, you're welcome to take
the source code and implement a solution yourself :) Otherwise it's a case of
hoping someone on the WiX team (or some other contributor) takes it on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kannan24 [mailto:skan...@syncfusion.com]
Sent: 31 December 2012 08:46
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Burn, MsiPackage and DisplayInternalUI

Hi Peter,

I was created the feature request on 10th July, but no progress still. Could
you please follow up this feature, since we have close to release.

Thanks,
Kannan

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.