Hi,

We created a bootstrapper application using WiX 3.6 which produces an exe. This
exe bundles an msi in it. This exe works fine on IE8 but when tried on IE9
(Windows 7) it fails with a log file as an output (attached for reference)
however if msi (bundled in exe) is run directly it runs successfully.
Can you please tell me what is going wrong here?

Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

Regards,
Aparna Karkare
(O) +91-80 6624 3681 | (M) +91-9742366933

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to
legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use,
duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by
the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
and all copies.