Hmm,

I have the following wixlibs:
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_NServiceBus" />
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_SharedServiceFiles" />
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_CorpSharedDataDlls"/>
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_TLSharedComponents"/>
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_WcfServiceBehaviors"/>
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_CorpInternalSettings"/>
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_Log4Net"/>
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_DomainTypes"/>
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_SharedServicesUnityFiles"/>
      <ComponentGroupRef Id="cmpgrp_CorpCommon"/>
    </Feature>

Then I am installing files to two different locations, and want the wixlibs to
be installed to both:

<Directory Id="WixLibRedirectFolder.bin" Name="bin">
Comp/Files...

<Directory Id="WixLibRedirectFolder.ConfigUtil" Name="ConfigUtil">
Comp/Files...

But of course that fails since the Directory= WixLibRedirectFolder in the
wixlibs

Tried:

<DirectoryRef Id="WixLibRedirectFolder.ConfigUtil">
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_NServiceBus" />
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_SharedServiceFiles" />
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_TitusSharedDataDlls"/>
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_TLSharedComponents"/>
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_WcfServiceBehaviors"/>
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_TitusInternalSettings"/>
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_Log4Net"/>
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_DomainTypes"/>
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_SharedServicesUnityFiles"/>
      <Component Id="cmpgrp_TitusCommon"/>
    </DirectoryRef>

But got the same error: Error   3       Unresolved reference to symbol
'Directory:WixLibRedirectFolder' in section 'Fragment:'. C:\Dev\Core
Technologies\Main\Setup\CorpServices\CorpharedServiceLib\Library.wxs        6
    1       Admin_Console_Setup