Rob,

Here is how we handle Major and Minor upgrade. I don't even know how to handle
Repair so I think Repair is as default.

<!-- upgrade definition -->
<Upgrade Id="$(var.UpgradeCode)"
        <UpgradeVersion
         Property="MAJORUPGRADE"
         Minimum="0.0.0.0"
         IncludeMinimum="yes"
         Maximum="$(var.ProductVersion)"
         IncludeMaximum="no"
         OnlyDetect="no"
         IgnoreRemoveFailure="no"
         MigrateFeatures="yes" />

<!-- Detect for changes in 4th field only, not sure if this works-->
     <UpgradeVersion
           Property="MINORUPGRADE"
         Maximum="$(var.ProductVersion)"
         Minimum="$(var.ProductVersion)"