I'm harvesting a directory/file structure.  I do not want COM visible files
to be COM registered - this is for a server-side product that doesn't use
registry-based COM.  Some of the assemblies are COM visible, so heat
harvests registry information.  I tried adding the "suppress COM" (-scom)
option, but it still harvests COM registration information.  It would also
be nice if it didn't try to load dependencies while harvesting.  I just want
directories/files.

The heat call I'm making is:
heat.exe dir <path> -dr <directoryId> -nologo -srd -suid -scom -svb6 -wx -o
<file>

I'm curious what the -scom flag is supposed to do.  The only documentation I
can find is the usage statement "suppress COM elements".  If I compare
with/without, the differences I see are that without the flag there are
Class and ProgID elements, but with the flag there are, instead, additional
RegistryValue elements that appear to do the same job.  Perhaps someone can
shed some light on what -scom is intended for?