I am creating a bundle for 3 application and each of the applications needs
to be installed at difference locations. Also I need to install in different
folder for x64 and x86 machines.
Preprocessor cannot be used at runtime then how can I assign value to
variables based on condition?

I am passing these values in InstallCommand for ExePackage.