I have a little tool that I created to take care of finding the proper product
codes.  Below you can find the vast majority of it. Adjust as needed, of course!

StringBuilder sbProductCode = new StringBuilder(39);
int index = 0;
StreamWriter sw;
sw = File.CreateText("ForceMsiRemoval.bat");
while (MsiEnumProducts(index++, sbProductCode) == 0)
{
        int returnValue;
        Int32 length = 640000;
        StringBuilder productName = new StringBuilder(length);

        returnValue = MsiGetProductInfo(sbProductCode.ToString(),
"ProductName", productName, ref length);

        if (productName.ToString().Contains("Product Name"))
        {
                sw.WriteLine("rem " + productName.ToString());
                sw.WriteLine("msizap.exe TW! " + sbProductCode.ToString());
        }
}
sw.Close();

This code will give you a .bat file that will automatically call msizap.exe
(although they do have to be in the same folder). Take it, play with it, and I
hope it helps!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards,
Christopher Adkins
Manager Research and Development