Hi guys,

I'm having a question about Permission usage. Referring to
http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix2/wix_xsd_permission.htm, I have the
following codes, I use a domain account(with administrator privilege) to
install it, but I couldn't access the install dir due to no permission. What's
wrong with my codes?

<PropertyRef Id='WIX_ACCOUNT_ADMINISTRATORS' />
<PropertyRef Id='WIX_ACCOUNT_USERS' />
<Component Id="ProductComponent"
...>
<CreateFolder>
<Permission User='[WIX_ACCOUNT_USERS]' GenericRead='yes' GenericExecute='yes' />
<Permission User='[WIX_ACCOUNT_ADMINISTRATORS]' GenericAll='yes' />
</CreateFolder>

The installation log shows
'WIX_ACCOUNT_ADMINISTRATORS'==BUILTIN/Administrators,
'WIX_ACCOUNT_USERS'==BUILTIN/Users

Thanks!
 -ofox