How can we provide the version info and description info to exe which is
created by 'setupbld.exe'?
I checked all arguments through command line and did not find any.
I tried -title but it is not displaying what the title when I right click the
exe and see it properties on any tab.

While creating exe through bootstrapper we can provide:
<arg value="-dName -> For Description
<arg value="-dVersion -> For Version

Similar to this, do we have arguments for setupbld.exe?

Regards,
Aparna Karkare

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to
legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use,
duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by
the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
and all copies.