From: Neil Sleightholm [mailto:n...@x2systems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:23 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Hyperlink in WiX dialogue

Hyperlinks in controls are only supported in Windows install 5.0 or later (i.e.
Windows 7 -
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/dd407936(v=vs.85).aspx)
and there isn't downloadable redist for this.

Are you running this on Windows 7? Have you set the InstallerVersion attribute
of the Package element to 500?

Neil