Thanks Steven,
I try to get it to work.

Also a question regarding, how to arrange things.

I have two projects, one that gives me a MSI as output, Its just plain
msi-file, no check for .NET framework. The other is a Bootstrapper Project,
it hava a reference to the MSI-project.
Is this the best way to do it? Or can I keep it in one project? How?
Otherwise I seems to end up with two products / versions, one inner and one
outer?

Br,
Sam