From: Pally Sandher [mailto:pally.sand...@iesve.com]
Sent: February-12-13 11:01 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Bundle registered in ARP after prerequesites are
installed

http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/install_dotnet.htm

<Chain>
  <PackageGroupRef Id="NetFx40ClientRedist"/>
  ...your msi stuff goes here...
</Chain>

End.

Yes it's that simple using WiXNetFXExtension. All the extra code you have is
just duplicating effort & causing you problems.

Palbinder Sandher
Software Platform Engineer
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501
http://www.iesve.com

**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>** Integrated
Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456 Registered
Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP Email
Disclaimer