On 20/02/2013 17:15, Bernd wrote:
> I don't know if this is specific to my email client (Thunderbird with
> SpamAssassin as external filter) but a lot of mail answered by Rob
> Mensching gets marked as spam.
> Just thought I'd let you know, if it helps...

It's being marked as spam by sourceforge: my mail server gives it a
negative score. It might be due to the SPF failure recorded in the headers:

Received-SPF: fail (sog-mx-3.v43.ch3.sourceforge.com: domain of
        robmensching.com does not designate 184.173.107.18 as permitted
        sender) client-ip=184.173.107.18;
        envelope-from=r...@robmensching.com; helo=allium.arvixe.com;

--
Bruce Cran