You can put multiple .wxl Payload files in your Bundle. If you have
Payload/@Name="1041\thm.wxl" then that .wxl will change the strings in your
thm.xml when the user language is set to Japanese. There is no option for a
drop down to pick today. If you want to persist the value, you could pass
the value down to the MSI via MsiProperty element.