Hi,
I have been asked to create a setup msi that has the workflow explained below:

The setup will install the help resources for 14 languages (without using msts,
just one msi file). One of the dialogs in the setup will ask the user to select
a language in a drop down list box. If the user selects Italian (for example),
the shortcut to help will be created in the Program menu pointing to the
Italian help installed on the machine. The name of the shortcut will be
translated in Italian. I plan to do this by having 14 components (that contain
only the help shortcut) in the setup which get installed based on the user
input.

Is it possible to do this? Note, some of the 14 languages installed will not be
code page 1252. SO not sure if I can do this without using msts. Is it possible
to have one msi file contain Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, and other strings?

Thanks!
Uma-