Classification: Public
See below

-----Original Message-----
From: Subbiah Ganesan [mailto:subbiahtv...@gmail.com]
Sent: March-20-13 9:43 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] CA schedule

Hi all,

I need to know the Feature/Component states for the following scenarios
    1) Install[Steven Ogilvie]  (Not Installed)
    2) Uninstall[Steven Ogilvie]        (Installed)
    3) Repair[Steven Ogilvie]   (REINSTALL)
    4) Patch Install[Steven Ogilvie] (Not Installed and PATCH)
    5) Patch Uninstall[Steven Ogilvie] (Installed and PATCH) [Steven Ogilvie]
Correct if I am wrong but REPAIR and REINSTALL are the same (subtle
differences?) A PATCH is a minor update...

I have separate custom actions for these scenarios which needs to be scheduled
based on condition. Also what is the relation between REINSTALL, REPAIR and
PATCH?

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification.
Visit www.titus.com for more information.