Hello,

Can someone tell me how to sign the WiX msi generating project with a key
(.snk) file?
I do not see 'Signing' tab under project properties unlike other VS projects.

Regards,
Aparna Karkare
(O) +91-80 6624 3681
This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to
legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use,
duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by
the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201