Hi all,
I have a msi released MSI1 and planning to release MSI2. i need to fix some
custom actions which will be getting executed while MSI1 gets removed. I
dont want to supply a patch since my installer needs only Major upgrades
once this is fixed. Is there any way this can done? like replacing the old
msi cache with a fixed MSI1 msi? Does wix have any provision for doing this?