Hi Steven,
Kindly find the below code, please help me

<Control Id="DatabaseLabel" Type="Text" Height="20" Width="180" X="20"
Y="181" Text="{\WixUI_Font_Title}!(loc.DatabaseServerDlg_DatabaseLabel)"
Transparent="yes" NoPrefix="yes"/>
           <Control Id="VersionType" Type="RadioButtonGroup" Height="40"
Width="340" X="20" Y="190"
                   Property="INSTALL_VERSION" TabSkip="no" HasBorder ="yes">
             <RadioButtonGroup Property="INSTALL_VERSION">
               <RadioButton  X="5" Y="6" Width="300" Height="15"
Text="LIVE" Value="1" />
               <RadioButton  X="5" Y="21" Width="300" Height="15"
Text="DEMO" Value="0" />
             </RadioButtonGroup>
             <Publish Property="DB_NAME" Value="PAX"
 ><![CDATA[INSTALL_VERSION = "1"]]></Publish>
             <Publish Property="DB_NAME" Value="DEMO"
 ><![CDATA[INSTALL_VERSION = "0"]]></Publish>
           </Control>

Thanks and Regards
Ravi

When i selected the Radio button the property INSTALL_VERSION changes
accordingly to 1 or 0
The value of Property DB_NAME should change as per the INSTALL_VERSION balue