See topic here: http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/daily_builds.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: j2associates [mailto:j2associa...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 12 April 2013 21:48
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: -----SPAM----- [WiX-users] Can multiple versions of Wix be installed
side by side in TFS

Hello all,

We have an older version of Wix installed on our TFS build server. I would like
to use 3.7 for a new project because of the Burn support which would really be
helpful. The TFS admin asked me to investigate possible side by side support
issues. Can you install different versions of Wix on a TFS server? If so, are
there any issues and/or gotchas to avoid?

Thanks in advance for any ideas and/or suggestions!